From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 2013 13:30:31 -0400
I apply for so many jobs some weeks it's a full time job in itself. I've cut
back a bit lately, 1 due to a lot of other stuff going on that's better not
put on the list, and part out of shear frustration though I still apply for
several a week anyway. Rarely does it get anywhere, I'm still trying to
build and fix computers for money, it's slow enough to be about done but I
keep that door open, pick up odd cleanout jobs for people and handy man jobs
for people, it's all about getting your name out there sometimes. When I
volunteer for things I make sure to get word out about the search, it worked
for my wife.