From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Nov 2013 07:00:39 -0500
I have the 5BTV ground mounted and honestly I don't really see it being as
noisy as I expected hearing my whole time as a ham how noisy verticals are.
Height might make a difference but with being in a trailer park and all
buildings being the same height, I'd have to guide it like crazy if I went
above the roof. I did think about it. I have it guided now with very light
rope tied to the house and shed but still half of it is above the roof line
of all buildings in this area for miles so when we get wind, it sure gets
the worst of it. I did it to be safe.