From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 2009 08:52:15 -0500
No more experimenting there than there is on AIM, MSN, yahoo, skype, and all
the other chat programs, list too long to cover them all here, which don't
claim to be "radio" because the creators know better. some of them can be
used the same way as echolink to hook up to a radio though, I used to know
someone who hooked up ventrillo to his radio from time to time. No one ever
claimed it was radio though.