From:
Kristine Hickerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Dec 2005 08:52:48 -0600
Hi All,

Well, I can't stand it!  I just have to brag.

Santa brought me a Kenwood TS480 for Christmas.  I now have a full
compliment of Kenwood gear.  The THF6a, TMG707a and the 480.  I am so
excited!!

I've already been in touch with some of the guys in our  local ham club and,
probably afterthe first of the year, they're going to help me get things up
and going.

Now I have to get that antenna!  I've been speculating what I would get, now
I have to make the decision.  Once I get things going, I'll probably have a
sore throat from talking so much.  Two meters is fun, but  this is going to
be so cool.  This is the rig I had been looking forware to buying, and now I
have it.

Hope to have some great qso's with all of you.

73
Kris
WB9SLM