From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Dec 2005 09:44:48 -0500
Hi, all.

Does anyone on this list currently use n3fjp's Amateur Contact Log (aclog)
program?  If so, do you have any Jaws scripts for it?

As many of you know, I have used n3fjp's contest logging software rather
successfully in a number of instances, and am now trying to get a general
windows-based logging software program to work.

I have thought about the Talking logbook software available from Steve,
wb5kia, but it turns out that most of the same functions in his program can
be done with the n3fjp software if I can get it to work with Jaws.

Thanks as always, and best 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ