From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Oct 2008 12:18:32 -0400
Honestly, if I used my 706 more than 3 or 4 times a year at special event
stations and vacation, I'd upgrade to the 7000, I just can't see the reason
to when I only use it that much but for what you're doing it probably is the
better choice. Not to mention when I got my 706, it was about $200 cheaper
than it is now and the 7000 wasn't even thought of. I could probably sell my
706 for what I paid for it if I tried but, it serves it's purpose for now.