From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Sep 2008 22:05:48 -0400
LDG did stop making them, if you email them though and ask, they may know
who still has some. I know someone who did that not long ago and he
mentioned a place that still had a few left. If I had the money I'd get a
spare one but I have too many projects over here. I have the TW1 and TW2,
I'm glad I did that, I really wish I could get a spare but not going to
happen. Maybe someone will come out with another one by the time I need it
again which hopefully will be a very long time.