From:
Mike Barnard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Jan 2013 19:16:42 -0500
First, the time I didn't check where the email went it went to Lloyd, sorry.
I have the computer hooked up to the Kenwood, but I didn't know it
would find the radio.  I am running window-eyes.
I will try to poke around and be more spaciffic about the program.
I just got the computer and the radio working about a day ago.
I will try to do more experimenting with it before I ask again.
On another topic, I am on 3.9622 Sunday nights with KC2RJR, and
W2ZZA.  who got me in to ham radio, if anyone wants to say hi.
73.