From:
shawn klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Mar 2004 19:35:39 -0800
It's easy to find out who connected to you. Ghit alt,
right arrow to view, go down to call sign log, hit
enter and then hit enter on view. Then tab over to the
read only edit box and go down to the end of the file.
Then work your way up and you should see the call. Of
course it will probably be the last entry.