From:
shawn klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 13:30:04 -0800
It's just like talking on echolink. All you need is
the space bar, or you can put the mouse pointer on the
transmit graphic in window eyes and left click to
switch between transmit and receive. Make sure your
mic is plugged in to the right place on your sound
card, and check your windows recorder volume. The
volume pulldown is supposed to work with in echolink
unless you're using x p, you'll have to go in to the
windows recorder volume I think. I haven't had to mess
with it.