From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 2004 10:05:51 -0400
    John and all:

I tried Lou's idea about using the edge of a table, and it seems to have
worked.  I was just careful not to push too hard on the track.  John's idea
of a screw driver also crossed my mind, but the edge of the desk seemed
safer.

Talk about high-tech solutions, eh?

Thanks guys for your continued help.

Best 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ