From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Aug 2004 13:03:39 -0400
Hi, all.

I think this issue may have come up before, but I can't seem to find the
discussion of it in my records.

Does anyone have a good solution for tightening a loose-fitting alkaline
battery pack on the Radio Shack HTX202?  One of my battery packs has become
quite loose on the radio, and as a result, doesn't make good electrical
contact with the HT.  I don't want to mess too much with the battery pack
tracks on either the radio or the alkaline pack itself until I can get some
advice from someone who already has experienced this problem.  I guess I'm
asking for a relatively "fool proof" way  to tighten things back up.

Thanks, and best 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ