From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Nov 2009 10:07:58 -0700
Hello, all.

As many of you may know, I am in the process of acquiring both a better
manual tuner, and an Ameritron amplifier to help out with HF communications,
given my very limited antenna situation at the new Colorado home QTH.

In order to help the budget out a bit, in light of these purchases, I have
decided to put one of my extra Kenwood TMV7A mobile rigs up for sale.  The
rig itself has the VS3 voice chip, and is in perfect working order.  The
only minor problems I have with the rig are that the visual display on the
control head has some lines running through it.  In addition, the buttons on
the mic that goes with the rig do not work as well as they used to.  In
other words, you have to work with them a bit to get them to perform needed
functions.

I still have the original packing box with the rig.

I am asking $225 for the entire set-up, and that price includes shipping
within the continental United States.

If anyone is interested, please e-mail me off list at:

Thanks, and 73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ, Louisville, CO