From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Oct 2013 20:02:53 -0400
Tom,

The ARRL 160 is the first weekend in December.  Dec. 6,7,8 this year,
starting  at 2200 UTC Friday.     I have something going on at church
both  Friday  and Saturday  evenings, so if I want to play,  I will
either  get home and  stay up a little late, or  go to bed and  get up
early Saturday and Sunday mornings and see what is on at sunrise.

73 Steve  KW3A