From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Oct 2007 11:47:21 -0400
Oh yeah, I have a lot to take down but the g5rv I can do from the ground,
and the 2 on stand offs on the side of the house are easy too because those
bolts are so rusty they'll never turn again so I'll just have to cut them.
The one on the vent pipe, that's another story, that takes some one very
brave and roofs aren't my thing. I don't even like the others but have been
up there before and would do it again if needed.