From:
Gary Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Oct 2007 10:46:23 -0500
Hi John,
I know moving is a big pain.  I recently had to do it myself.  I was
fortunate enough to be able to buy a house.  If you are able to buy or rent
something in a subdivision I would go to or call the county courthouse to
see if there are any restrictive covenants on installing antennas in that
area.  I looked at buying several houses until I found out I couldn't put up
antennas.  So I passed on them and bought one in an area where there were no
restrictions on antennas.
Good Luck.
73, Gary, N5GD