From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Nov 2005 09:12:02 -0500
Hi Lou,
I agree with your observation.  Our society is moving from one of trust and
respect to one of suspicion and paranoia.  Police used to enlist the help of
the public all of the time, now they want to hide from the public by
scrambling their radio signals and resorting to a supposedly centralized 9 1
1 dispatch center which is in some cases hundreds of miles from your local
police station.  Something is wrong with this picture!
73
Bob, [log in to unmask], K8LR