From:
Brent Harding <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Aug 2015 13:04:50 -0500
I agree. The one positive that came out of Plantronics is that the support
guy called me back and said I could order the headset and two cables in 3
separate pieces, but one is still looking over $100, and he told me that
there is a chance that the iPhone couldn't supply adequate power for the mic
in this particular headset. I imagine there aren't a lot of on the ear kind
of headsets for the iPhone, since the bud style hasn't fit me real well.