From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Oct 2008 20:42:31 -0400
I find if you ask for one in Braille, if they don't have one then, they will
next time you go especially if you're a frequent customer.
I just remembered something, math classes are almost impossible with out
Braille, I work like hell to get through math classes on the computer but I
only have one to go and I'd very seriously doubt I can come up with a
Braille display for the one remaining math class though I have half a mind
to try just to see what I'm told by the commission for the blind. If I fail
the current one, I'll get 2 more classes but hopefully I won't.