From:
Trevor Dawson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Sep 2011 14:32:40 +0800
Hi All,

I might not say much on the list, but I appreciate the subjects discussed,
time differences certainly make responding just after someone has posted a
message not always possible.

After tom's success in getting his 590 to work with the PC, Has anyone had
any success in using the IC7000 with the PC? An older computer with XP is
now living in the Shack, so Ham programs are now on there. If I did ask this
months ago, I have forgotten the answers I apologize, so  if anyone wishes
to contact me off list please do so.  I like the 7000 but very easy to get
yourself in to trouble, the wrong button push at the wrong time, need I say
more. I am using JAWS 12 hope to get more value  from the 7000, if at all
possible computer driven is maybe the way to go.

73

Trevor.  VK6YJ.