Date:
Sat, 13 Dec 2014 11:46:02 -0500
Thanks for all the advice.  I want the radio for sometimes monitering
when I go to  the field such as demonstrations, wit the Ts2000,
sometimes I hit the wrong buttens, and am not transmiting where I am
receiving, and it will be a radio I can take, on a vacation.  I do have
awin radio.  A software radio I can take if I really want a good rqadio.
I have ordered it, and like you said for the price, it can't be that bad.
Thanks for the advice.
Mike
KD2CDU