Date:
Sun, 11 Jan 2015 17:27:03 -0500
I agree also, from work, getting help shopping, and things you need, we
are often told to be thankful you get any help!
When I was working, if I smashed a dye running the punchpress or most
any other mistake I made, I would get,"can you handle that job", or
people remember you breaking that dye.
Also someone said, "I remember your dog taking a hamberg from someone"
I could go on, but it get's frustrating sometimes.
Remember me for me, not my blindness or things I have done wrong
But on the positive side, we all got this far, why stop now.
Mike
KD2CDU