From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Dec 2015 16:53:09 -0500
Steve:

I played in the contest last night for about 2 and a half hours, and put 85
qsos in the log.  Like you, I found conditions to be not as good as they
were last year.

Worked from New England to Georgia, and out as far west as Kansas.

Also worked Mississippi twice, and North Texas once to start covering the
Gulf Coast region, but that was about it.

And, worked the nearby Canadian provinces too.

Did a search and pounce operation.

Tonight, I may have some time again, and if so, will try C Q ing to see how
much I can raise my contact totals.

Will keep you and everyone posted.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ