From:
"Richard B. McDonald" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Dec 2015 15:22:23 -0800
Hi!

For sure I am going to check in to the 20M net starting next week.  However,
for my edification, why would the 40M net likely be a non-starter for me in
Los Angeles?  Is it some sort of propagation thing with 40M?

73,
Richard KK6MRH/AG