From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 19:09:47 -0500
The software comes from RT systems and their interface is very accessible,
I've talked to them about it in fact and they told me they get so many
complements on it that they are not changing the interface any time soon,
the layout will all stay the same. I don't know too much about the radio
personally, but some one I know who has it likes it pretty well and it
sounds pretty good.
John Miller N1UMJ
Owner: J E M Racing need sponsors and crew help
to chat with me  AOL instant messenger JEMracing3