From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Jul 2002 22:55:51 -0400
I wish I remember how to do that, I had 1 of those and it was pretty useable
to me who can't see a thing,  I don't remember anything about the radio
though that would be of any use,  I know the function button is in the row
of buttons under the display to the far left, and the buttons separate from
the number pad on the mic are call, memory, VFO, and something I never did
figure out  lol,  hope that helps a tiny bit,  I don't remember any more
though, sorry it's been almost 5 years now since I've had one of those.
John Miller N1UMJ
Owner: J E M Racing need sponsors and crew help
to chat with me  AOL instant messenger JEMracing3