From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jul 2013 12:42:10 -0400
John,

That's a great idea only there are no Batteries Plus in my area.  I did take
it to a locally owned battery place in town with high hopes but they had
never dealt with anything like that before and declined to do so.  So I'm
left with a sighted friend who can usually figure things out but who has
never dealt with one of these either.  Lou