From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Sep 2011 10:32:46 -0400
Tom,

I have Google mail on my computer and my X Y L  has G mail
 on her windows 7 live mail.  We are not seeing any problem with slow G
mail.  I'm not using the web interface to see my mail, but I'm downloading
messages either to outlook express or in Vicki's case to live mail.

Bob Tinney, K8LR, [log in to unmask]
Skype, bobtinn
We could certainly slow the aging process down if it had to work its way
through Congress!