From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Aug 2011 08:56:34 -0400
Hi Kris,

I'm sure that you'll like the Steppir!  Its not hard to set up, but you will
need sighted help to read the digital display while your setting it up.

One thing I should mention is that the steppir vertical requires ground
radials for best performance so be sure to put down lots of radials and
you'll be talking all over the world!

Bob Tinney, K8LR, [log in to unmask]
Skype, bobtinn
We could certainly slow the aging process down if it had to work its way
through Congress!