From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Feb 2013 12:39:44 -0500
David:

Joining actually sounds like a neat challenge with lots of potential
benefits.  And, I'm really sincere when I say that perhaps when I retire in
a few years and have more time, I will pursue it.  I consider myself to be a
reasonably proficient CW operator, and believe I would feel quite
comfortable in such a group.

Thanks, David, for sharing all this great info.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ, Big Rapids, MI