From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Apr 2013 05:09:34 -0400
Hi, all.

For anyone who is interested, today is the day for the Michigan QSO Party
contest.  It will run from 12 noon to 12 midnight Eastern time.  You should
find both SSB and CW activity on all of the usual HF contest bands, except
for 160 meters.

As luck would have it, I have come down with a sore throat associated with a
cold or something, so I'm not sure what the day will bring for me, but I'll
do what I can.  At least if SSB becomes too difficult, there's always CW.

My county will be Mecosta County.

I look forward to working at least some of you in the contest.

On a related note, I am not sure what the contest will mean for the 40-meter
round table this afternoon, but if someone wants to run it, and I come
across it, I may just check in quickly to say  hello.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ