From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2007 09:47:08 -0600
well, thankfully if you have a situation like that, the seeing eye has dogs
that can be, or are, specifically trained for rural travel....IE on the edge
of the road or in the ditch or on the vurdge or what ever.
And, the nice thing about fast moving cars and other vehicles, is they make
quite a bit more noise then a slow moving vehicle so you have a bit more
warning time to get out of the way.
73
Colin, V A6BKX