From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 2013 07:01:55 -0500
Well, Jim, it's not that simple since the rig is out of warranty.

I also bought it slightly used, so even if it were in warranty, the warranty
applies to the original owner.

So, again, it's not that easy.

This is he only problem I have ever had with the rig, the problem is minor,
and may be caused on this end.

I'll keep investigating.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ