From:
Dave Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 2 Jun 2015 08:59:14 +1200
Hi Steve!

Enjoying CW is definitely an important step. No longer is it necessary with
no code firmly in place. Evil it ain't because the advantages outweigh the
hastles every time. These advantages include but are not limited to less
demanding requirements in hardware and the greater convenience of the chosen
thirst quencher.

In the excellent CQ article last month detailing the K1N DX-pedition, they
said one of the requirements for ops was to be trilingual. I was thinking
about where the island is, and thinking yeah, English Spanish and French,
but no. SSB, CW and RTTY is what it meant, hi hi.

73,
Dave