From:
Hai Nguyen Ly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 2014 16:30:56 -0400
Good afternoon Bob:
	Thank you for sharing. I’ve just finished browsing your website and was curious if you would have some time for a landline QSO? As a new member to the hobby, I’ve been a bit overwhelmed with the process of researching for my first HF rig and could use some advice from someone with experience.

Regards:
Hai Nguyen Ly, KC1BLT

>>> K0NX=3D20