Date:
Sun, 25 May 2014 16:13:36 -0400
Bob,

I haven't seen one demonstrated, but the third update to Windows Phone 8 was
supposed to have a Mobile Accessible screen reader, according to Microsoft's
team leader.  It was supposed to roll out during the end of 2013.  It is
being developed in conjunction with Code Factory, and it is free.

Unlike Apple or Android phones, you need sighted assistance to first install
it on the phone.

For more info,
http://www.codefactory.es/en/products.asp?id=435

Steve, K8SP