Date:
Tue, 14 Jun 2005 15:29:19 -0400
hi,

Yes, i do have a transmiter that runs on 911.5 mhz, but its 125 ft, which is
nothing comperared to the property size, which is 1.2 miles til the
driveway. So, bying a fm transmiter is like 100 dollars. But with ham radio,
I can connect my radio to my computer (I do hope I'll get a radio that can
connect to my computer), and directly send the sound from the computer to
the card and then to the air. As for testing how far my station goes, the
fcc allows beacon stations as long as the frequency is lower then 100 watts,
and does not interfeer.

Regards: Tomi