From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Aug 2010 18:38:12 -0400
    Yeah, I know.

I told the wife that I'm half tempted to do the climbing myself, but she was
not too keen on the idea.

We have a real high and slanty roof on the house here in Michigan, that can
get tricky if one is not careful.

Oh well, I'll be patient, and hope my climbing help arrives soon.

Band conditions are probably still not the greatest yet anyway.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ