From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Jul 2009 15:22:43 -0700
I forget what they're called, but you'll need a switched jack, actually
it would have 5 terminals.  Ground and left and right hot which is what
would contact the left and right on the headphone plug.  Fourth and
fifth terminals go to each speaker and are connected when the plug is
removed.  This would only work if the speakers share a common ground
which isn'
t always true particularly with output ics used these days.
73
Butch Bussen
wa0vjr
open Node 3148