From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Oct 2009 19:30:24 -0600
    Albert:

Welcome to the list, and I guarantee that you will meet some very good folks
here, with lots of helpful advice and good knowledge.

I am not sure if you read about this, but we have now started a
cross-country blind ops 40-meter net.  The net meets on Sunday evenings, 8
p.m. your time, on or near 7217 khz lower sideband.  We would love to have
you join us if you can.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ, Louisville, CO