From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Dec 2015 16:37:00 -0500
Richard,

Since you got the tuner used, you might want to find out (if possible)
what radio the previous owner used it with.

There is an internal jumper that needs to be changed if used with some
brands of radio.  The default position of the jumper is correct for
Kenwood and some Yaesu's, but  needs to be removed for some Icom's.

Not trying to make things more complicated.  I think the jumper will be
in place in most installs, so it is probably there and you will be good
to go.   If it was removed for some reason it won't interface correctly.

73, enjoy the toy, Steve KW3A