From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2012 21:49:39 -0500
We had a good session on 20 meters yesterday.  We started out for 10 minutes or so on 14259.5, then moved down to 258 when it became clear.  One of the new check-ins this time was Carol, W6CL, from Tulsa, OK.  She is blind, and her husband, N6CL, is, I think, editor of CQ VHF and a columnist for another CQ publication.  They found out about the net from the HamPod folks in Sacramento.  Another blind ham, who was on the net for the second time, is Don, K0HHz, from a nursing home in Mitchell, South Dakota.  Thanks to W6PR and WA0VJR for relays.  The following stations checked in:
W3IUU
W6PR
WB9R
KD8PC