From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Oct 2008 21:51:20 -0400
    Bob:

Well, I was under the impression that those materials were out there for
anyone who could benefit from them.

I'm copying Pat Tice on this e-mail.

Pat:  Do you have any problem if I send the N3AIN tutorials for the TS480 to
other fellow blind hams who might benefit from them?

I didn't think it'd be a problem?.

See below.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ