From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 2008 22:54:33 -0500
Hi, all.

Is anyone working Skywarn Recognition Day this week-end?

The event started at 7 p.m. Eastern time tonight, and will run till 7 p.m.
Eastern time tomorrow night.

The XYL and I were going to help out tomorrow at the NWS office in Grand
Rapids, MI, but, due to the impending snow and really lousy driving
conditions, we decided not to make the trip, so I'll be doing it from the
home QTH tomorrow.

Actually worked a few NWS offices tonight on 75 meters, but the band was
quite noisy, and copy was rather difficult in most cases.

Tomorrow should be better on 40 and 20 meters.

Hope to hear some of you out there.

For more on the event, go to:

http://www.crh.noaa.gov/hamradio/index.php

73 from tom Behler: KB8TYJ, Big Rapids, MI