From:
Dave Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 30 Sep 2015 11:22:30 +1300
Hi Mike!

Well, I suppose accessibility of remote hams depends on who you ask.

Only use Windows and IOS here, but while there are some nice pages trying to
say the RC Forb client is accessibility, which includes some fairly advanced
Jaws tricks at http://hamradioandvision.com there are some crucial problems
that are still elusive.

In fact, I've just sent Email about one of these to the author of the pages.

The process of adding a favourite is easy enough explained, but before you
can select a station for this action, you *must find it. The list is too
huge so I finally concluded the only way to test that bit of instruction was
to choose a station at random, because, after all, it doesn't matter if I
have privileges on it to be a favouirite.

There just doesn't seem to be a way to search that huge list, so I can't
locate the station that has granted me privileges.

If I can be satisfied that operation is possible for me, I would happily
donate to a provider quite willingly.

73,
Dave