From:
Dave Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 19 Nov 2015 11:14:24 +1300
Hi Matt and Don!

If you've previously connected to those stations, you should find them in
your recent connections list.

Just press enter on the one you want. If it doesn't work, then the station
is not then on line.

If you've been given transmit privileges, control t should toggle it.

Don, it is odd that uploading your license is proving difficult. The browse
dialogue can be flaky sometimes, but as Pat says, you only have to make it
work right once.

When I look at my account, Jaws says image there, so I know something is
there. A sighted person once looked, and verified for me that it was my
license, but that was the only way I could be certain things had worked
correctly.

Pat has been pretty busy of late so he may not be seeing requests for access
very timely, but he only needs your call to find it.

I'm going to try to get into the WV Phone net that meets at 6 pm local time,
and if conditions allow, will try to contribute to a bit of round table
before that.

73,
Dave