From:
Kevin Kwan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Apr 2005 13:06:39 -0400
No, accept I wrote a rather long winded message the other day regarding:
caller id, c crane radios, and internet radio streaming. I was quite
enthused with what I was saying and it was quite a detailed response. I
didn't see the email back, so there was no confirmation that I had gotten my
response through. Then I got a mailer demon message and I was to click on
some dumb link to see my message, I just simply deleted the email and wrote
it off since everyone seemed to reply to my message so it made it's way
somewhere at least, if not my machine! The only other time I get mailer
demons is when I send attachments (which yahoo doesn't accept) or when I
send personal emails to those dumb mobile web addresses. They don't seem to
receive html.