From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Nov 2014 14:13:40 -0500
Think of it this way, you have 2 radios. A main and sub radio, main radio is
160 through 440, and the sub radio has just 2 meters and 440 with extended
receive. In each radio, you have VFO A and B which does come in handy for
split operation, or I think the sub side has dual VFO's, I've never tried it
but I know the main does.