From:
Jim Shaffer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Nov 2014 12:38:39 -0600
Richard, Colin is correct.

You should also know that you can transmit on either the main or subreceiver
frequency.  If you're using JJRadio, you'll normally see two 'm's on the
left of the frequency display.  The left-most character is 'm' if
transmitting on the main VFOs, and 's' if transmitting on the subreceiver
frequency.  The right-most character is 'm' if you're controling the main
VFO or 's' if controling the subreceiver.  These correspond to what they
call the PTT and CTRL icons in the manual and that appear on the display.
--
Jim, KE5AL