From:
Junior Lolley KG4ITD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 May 2013 05:48:05 -0400
Scott, my wife is directionally challenged she will tell me to go left when
I should have gone right.
She helps me with my ham gear when I need it.
She is sighted and we worked things out years ago.
She is very good about getting me to the public bathrooms and then I figure
it out from there.
I just go left when she tells me to go right.

 Junior Lolley
Amateur radio call KG4ITD
Liberty County Emergency Coordinator
"Be careful how you treat people on your way up because you might meet them
again on your way down!!!"